You will be responsible for creating and delivering outstanding digital experiences to our clients. You need to have the ability to tell a story through current, conceptual web design that achieves business goals and builds strong brands. You know usability, mobile UI, information architecture and typography. You are not afraid of busting out some working copy. You're comfortable presenting to clients and other team members. You're up on emerging trends. You know HTML and CSS as much as your favorite song. You manage time effectively. You feast on designing campaigns from concept to execution and you inspire yourself and those around you in the process. Your portfolio and your interview should demonstrate all of this.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish the "look & feel" for web sites, email marketing & mobile applications
- Produce storyboards, mockups and comps based on client input and feedback.
- Take part in brand identity and marketing campaign strategy sessions.
- Use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and Sketch to produce digital assets.
- Organize and maintain client provided graphical files, photos and collateral used in asset generation.
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years of experience and a compelling, current portfolio
- Strong working knowledge or mastery of Adobe tools (Photoshop, Illustrator) and HTML, CSS
- Passion for your work and your career and a demonstrated commitment to quality
- Attention to detail, enthusiasm, dependability and resourcefulness
- Excellent organization, problem solving and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and on paper
- Comfortable working independently on projects as well as aiding staff members with design ideas and implementation